We're Hiring, Kapamilya!
Job Vacancies for Children's Village
Center Head - Primarily responsible for the overall management and administration of the Children’s Village (CV) and the effective and efficient delivery of CV services.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Behavioral and Social Science, preferably Social Work
- Minimum of 10 days or 80 hours of relevant training and at least 2 years supervisory and managerial experience
- Preferably a licensed Social Worker
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Undertaken trainings in Paralegal work, Gender Sensitivity, Positive Discipline, Psychosocial and Support interventions for Abused Children
- With valid Social Work license
- At least two years of relevant case management and supervisory experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, preferably Major in Clinical Psychology or Special Education
- Eligibility: Registered Psychometrician/ Psychologist
- At least one (1) year of of experience on conducting psychological assessment and counseling
- At least Graduate of Midwifery/Practical Nursing or Relevant Courses
- At least two (2) years experience in child care, preferably with at least eight (8) hours training along housekeeping and caregiving